Saturday

tuning in to : aly and aj's speak for yourself
im abitttt hooked onto that song, keep repeating in my playlist
HAHA
im stucked home today,prolly tmr too
i had a longgggg nap just now and i woke up feeling the urge to munch on pocky!
strictly strawberry oneee, so i didnt care about the tweety bird pj's i was wearing and i practically went 888 to buy pocky
LOOOL
went to the mama shop and dig dug dugged(?) and finally found my strawberry pocky behind all those choco ones
heehee, i came home feeling super contented and starting watching ge dou tian wang on channel u while munching on my pocky sticks ;D
eheh, i think wang ren fu looks really cute ( WOOOOOOO*smiles* )
.
.
.
completing some homework later perhaps, shall see my mooood
i can actually predict what will happen lor, i will procastinate my way through and not touch anything in the end
lawllllllllllll ;O
okeydokey,i shall go back to my teebee already
goodabye!
MUACKS TO ALL

i need some excitement in my life, super mundane laaa
HOW COME LIKE THAT
im sick of viwawa!
everytime i come online i have to stone very long thinking what i should do
HAHA
so little people online now and im sick of surfing friendster
howhowhow, any suggestions? *hopeful*

No comments: