Tuesday

im not attending half of the days' lessons tmr because you-know-what ( too bad if you dont )
slaps for myself because of my itchy fingers, i lost my marks and failed my chem test
i just had to go and change my workings,but ohwell, whats done is done
i still have my common test ;D
had pe today, i actually didnt get 30cm for sit and reach (uber-ly happy! )
me and lee were like arguing who will be the one to suck at sit and reach, HAHA
standing-board/broad/whatever you call it was well, entertaining
assembly was being dragged as usual and the whole group of us skipped english enrichment today
quite a number of people skipped too but majority did actually stay back
and guess what? next door classes 3G and 3H had majority of students skipping enrichment and in the end it was being called off, way cool lah please
goodness, i dont wanna waste my time in the classroom feeling tired/pekcek/warm/sweaty/oily and adding on to my misery,listening to the teacher rambling on and on plus having to write essays
great way to end my day right, so i decided against staying and the group of us happily went to compass and enjoyed our lunch in the air-connnnnnnnnnnnned kopitiam
i do know that we paid for our course, that is even a better excuse for us to skip it what right!
my money, i do what i want with it ( loooool. i sound so f up but come on, be realistic )
they all say its good for next time jc when you have to learn how to write good argumentative essays blablabla, but i have to say,i like to leave what i have to do next time till next time
had lunch and went to the library, read my book and completed it alrdy ( thanks loklin for your library card ;D )
homed after that and im planning to start on my SS essay a little later and after that head to bed,after my yi qie wan mei of course
heehee,my must-watch every night
alrights, back to teebee and more teebee

its been 2 years and i miss you, still do and always will
i love you mum, beyond words

No comments: