Friday

THE LONG AWAITED WEEKENDS ARE LIKE FINALLY HERE!
it has been sucha hectic week, with all the homework and oral etcetc
anyway, got home early today and i realised i have like sooo much homework to complete during this weekend butttt luckily, monday is youth dayyyy!
HOLIDAYYY, woooooooo ;D
went to the library to slack just now, wanted to read my book but fell asleep, HA
peied cassan for lunch and yes, home
completed my geo assignment and im so proud of myself!
i wanna finish my chem by tonightttttttt ( i hopeeee i can )
MONDAY GOING TO EAST COAST!
super nice timing cause i need to have a breather and really have some fun


stuffs that happened recently has got me thinking
i've lost but i learned,quite a bit
not all mistakes can be put right, at least not every single time
im glad its over and im loving people arnd me even more
i do


yes, the kaypo bitch must learn how to mind her own business

No comments: