Saturday

hellohello
its sunday morning and i just woke up ;D
i suddenly missed blogging and so im here
heehee
yes, before i forget again, i neeeeed to mention this

remember my dearest geo teacher i was talking about a few posts earlier?
YES,she is so blacklisted!
that stupid fuckwit had to make a big fuss of th guys not moving to th row behind us when it actually wouldnt make a big diff if they actually did move
then she said this " you have an issue with me? talk to me after class "
plus, she had to show that buay song face and even went to th toilet to cry or something
i admit i felt a little guilty seeing her cry and stuff but wow, the next thing she did kinda totally slapped me across my face
fuckingmofo actually went to ask royal the names of the four girls in a row namely, zhiyu lee lao niang and mandy
you want our names, jollywell get it from me, in front of me, i hate it when people do that -.-
and the best thing was that she went to complain to ms joesph about us talking constantly in her class
for fuck's sake, lao niang never give her enough face? tell me since when will i even listen during geo when ansar was here?
nabei, i now listen, do homework and somemore copy notes she still buay song
too bad ah, lao niang just cannot stop talking, not happy i cannot do anything, learn to deal with it nigga
and define talking constantly,really
dont fucking say until as if no one in the bloody class was talking except us, and fucking admit you were biased towards us from the very beginning
i talk, the others also talk, lao niang talk louder only ( thats th diff )
and as a teacher, you cry nvm, you still have the cheek to actually complain?
and you know what, lao niang dislike detest abhor you
you want,you can go ahead and fail my pure geo, deduct my holiday assignment marks ,kaopei me during geo lesson
i dont fucking care cause i can complain ( like youuuu ) too, plus, deduct all you want because seriously, o levels dont include all these
i think everything that you teach is indeed in the textbook so preach me on how much i will lose out, tyvm
and dont even bother using the "i call your parents " method, doesnt fucking work on me
BAH
fuck, i dont know why i always have issues with screwed up teachers
i dont even fucking kaopei you and you have to start picking on meeeeeeeeeee
so people, dont say laoniang create trouble or what
you dont touch me, i dont touch you ;D

HAHA, okay im done with this post
gonna go bathe soon and i hope hope hope im not gonna have bad hair day today
"oh my darling oh my darling, today guai abit,fringe pretty please bu yao go against wo " ( im just talking to my hair ;D )
im not not not not unhappy, i actually happen to be in a good mood ;D
teehee
shall post tmr or maybe later tonight if there are pics to be up or something
ciaaaaaaoooooo lovables ;D
thank you to those who listened to me, love you guys much
especially to those 4 people, you should know who you are ( no need to ponder la, i have heart to heart talks with you means you included alrdy *winks*)

No comments: