Monday

lessons were alright today, i didnt sleep ;D
im doing my maths nowww,im doing it myself ahemsssssssssss ;D
just now after school waited for the girls cause they had sports leader stuff and after that went to compass with cassan and loklin cause lee had her band deco thingy going on so yupp
we went to skcc to have beancurd, super niceeeeeeeee ;D
then homed alrdy
i have nothing to blog about today except that my com is a little crazy
i had to on and off for more than 10 times before i could use it okay!
goodness*faints*


ohyes, bloody hell
my tummy was superrrrr painful in the morning but thank god it doesnt hurt now alrdy
*smiles*
i think pocky does helppppp to relieve my cramps you mei you
lalalalaaaaaaaaa
im gonna buy my strawberry pocky again tmr ;D
and im gonna get derrick's album once its out
went to CDrama and sembawang to ask when will it be released but all say dont know
shall wait then!


No comments: