Saturday

IM HERE TO POST!
my internet's back and hopefully my bad luck goes away
damnit luhs, TODAY IS THE SUAYIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
my com screwed me up early in the morning,watch movie no seats got first row tickets,movie super cold and i myself didnt bring hoodie along,lunch sucked,movie was super friggin long made me late for my evening date, walked super fast for th first time in my life and fringe was screwed ( god, i hate it when my fringe gets out of place ) ,had to runnnnn and slide to get into the train, ice cream drip here and there, waitress speaks in god-knows-what-accent, i had to HUH for manymany times and best, MY PHONE CANNOT ANSWER CALLS( as in i cannot hear what th person on th line is talking about )
tell me, can my day get any worse than this?
buttttt,luckily th internet is back so im not fretting so much already
going to shop with kor and jies tmr and dinner at some jap restaurant
heehee
goodbye so long ;D

No comments: