Wednesday

I PASSED MY AMATHS TESTTTTTT
yesyesyesyes, I passes i passed i passed, second ever amaths test that i've passed ;D
HAHAHAH
these two days suuuuuper alot of homework, its been a long time since i've been chionging hw really
chem was confusing, got a much better idea about stupid binomials, andandand im doing zuowen now so i dont have to do on friday, hate doing compos in classssss
after zuowen i still have amaths, seeeee!
normally i will come home empty handed but these few days i bring alottttttt of books back home
lalalalalaaaaaaa
today i didnt sleep in classsss! ( as in during lessons,AND I DIDNT SLEEP DURING PHYSICS)
heehee
i only slept for awhile during chinese cause our dearest lailaoshi didnt come and give us a bigbig break
HAHA
yest went for jacks's place with th girls and library after that
primary school students nowadays really like to act smart, fancy copying our amaths questions
and i shall not mention about th kaopei primary school girl, i regret not hearing what loklin told lee, if not...........
*evil smile*
ahems
anywayyyyy.
went for lunch with cassan and mandy after school and yet again, cassan th sorzhu helped me finish th rice that i couldnt finish ;D
andandand th 2 girls missed 5 buses cause they peied me wait for my bus =x
LOOOL. thank you very muchie okayyyyyy
I GIVE YOU ALL BIG KISS, dont say i not good ;D
okay, its 4.54pm now and i plan to finish my work fast and slack a little bit before watching th new channel u show coming up tonight at 10!
so yes, goodabye ;D

No comments: