Sunday

OHMYGOD,OHMYGHANDI
I AM ESTATIC, FUCKING HAPPY AND DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE!
I FINALLY GOT MY SONG LEEEEEEE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
i know im over reacting but i dont care!
I GOT MY SONG I GOT MY SONGGGGGGG
teehee, contentment really!!
OMG, I FEEL LIKE JUMPING AROUND AND SCREAMING THAT KIND OF HAPPY
HAHAHA
its on my playlist now happily replaying itself ;D

thanks for finding the song!!
omg la, thanks a bunch thanks a million blablabla
THANK YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH ;DDDDD

freaking happy now
studying for ss later, but let me slack and enjoy my song abit first
back to msn with fishyfishfish now, byebye!


edit/.
i've had this inside for so long, its time to let it out somehow
its not like i didnt try to understand, really
im getting sick of hearing these , it makes me... well, sick
listening to these stuff, im actually trying very hard not to roll my eyes at them
i wanna be encouraging but its hard,really hard
i dont wanna critisise but dont you think its time to get over and live life instead of mope-ing around?
its high time you learnt to respect and love yourself

No comments: