Wednesday

its been eons since i reached home at arnd 3 plus?
HAH
ohwell, currently reading through oral notes, kinda nervous about th whole olevel oral stuff
I MUST MENTION SOMETHING
our dearest new geo teacher is suchaaaaaaa bitch tyvm
stupid fucker asked me to stand up when i was asking lee about her own stupid typo error on th slides -.-
damnit, you shall never see me smile at you, fuck you fuck you fuck you(!!!!)
damn annoying,urgh
i know you have big boobs and a protruding tummy and i so happen to dislike you ;D
i think dislike is too mild a word for her but ohwell
ya, say im a bitch, complain queen and everything you can come up with because i dont really care (screw you all too)
HAHA
nopes, im not in a bad mood, im feeling pretty neutral now
i shall go back to completing my work since i've finish ranting *smiles*
BYEEEEE

ohyes, wish me luck for olevels oral tmrrrrrrr
*fingers-crossed*

No comments: