Wednesday

look at how far apart the tables are?
this is how much my new partner and i dislike(?) each other

I BOUGHT DERRICK'S DEBUT ALBUM,LOVE HIM!

he is super super handsome and his songs are really nice ;D



candies from japan ;D

met jies and aunt and ahma and new york new york for dinner!
mr crabby ;D

spend 6 bucks on this, looks retarded. i love my cousin ;D

my small aunt and ahma ;D


it is so yummy!

lao niang boliao anyhow draw, my ahma was in front of me saying that i should not play with food but ohwell, it looks......nice(?) HAHA

rootbear float,bestttt

THIS IS LIKE PORTION FOR FOUR! when its supposed to be for two!

seafood pizza ;D


shameless shrimps!



schooled,after school waited for cassan and headed to compass,bought my darling's album, went to cassan's house to rip songs and met jies,ahma and small aunt at kovan. ate and laughed and took pics and blablabla. alot of things happened lazy to say

amaths test tmr,ohmygosh.im gonna go do my english argumentative essay alrdy. anyhow do!

im really really happy today,reallyreally


No comments: