Wednesday

wah best, my com is super screwed
i had to off and on the main switch for more than 30 times i reckon
urgh, fustrations
adding on to my fustrations were more fustrations
know why?
cause when i was typing the essay right up to the last sentence, MY WHOLE COM SCREEN DIED ON ME
IT CONKED OFF AND DIED ON ME
damn sia, i tried restarting and no shit came out
only after i came up with a super retard solution and after i did that then my com happily decided to turn itself on
goodness*faints*


anyway, today went to buy stuff for bla after school today
bought this bought that, lao niang really bankrupt liao
LOL
i need to save save save you mei you
tmr's lessons are super friggin boring la please
3 physics,4 humans..?
ohmygosh, lee is gonna tell me she wanna pangsai(shit,dabian) again
HAHA, damnfunny in class today
k la k la, i go do my linear graph alrdy(one question only because i only have 1 graph paper with me O.O)
okeydokey, byebye
i cannot say much here, will blog about lotsa stuff in a few days time
BYEBYE PEOPLE
LOVESMUCH

No comments: