Tuesday

i bet you'd laugh your ass out if you were in the hall this very afternoon
i swear i laughed till my intestines dropped out
such ridicule lor seriously?
as in out of the 3 solos, none sounded good(honest honest)
if this were the case,i'd seriously gladys win 1000 times or something
isabel's violin performance was really like big wow
and the piano piece by meldon
other than that, i think we can all laugh and roll on the floor and sleep

i left my amaths tb in macs today and only realised it wasnt with me when i was waiting for my bus
chiong-ed down and thank god it was there
i am bankrupt alrdy so asking me to get another tb would be making me even more bankrupt
okay, shittalk here
anyway, cut the crap and make it short
i am super careless
yay-ness
goodbye, off to figure out amaths linear law
looking forward to the long weekend ahead!
till then people

No comments: