Tuesday




































OHMYGOSH, like finally i uploaded all the pics!!
it took me a super uber long time, blogger keeps error-ing me lah!
went to pizzahut with the clique today, after eating went to sculpture park
climb here and there, damn hiong lah esp cassan and lee(monkey-iest, lolololol)
yeah, quite fun
then went to climb the ball and stuff, snapped pics like nobody's business
heehee
okay, so im starting my maths tuition this sat
im kinda like O.O to new places so im hoping its gonna turn out alright
my cousin is nice enough to say he wants to pei me go for the first time
woohoooo, damn nice right!
unexpected you mei you, considering that i didnt actually hold a proper convo with him until recently
thankyouthankyou! ;D
i just hope the teacher doesnt vomit blood la, i can ask alot of whys and how come like that man,seriously ><




No comments: