Tuesday

ilovederrick

sorry peeps!
it seems like i have not been blogging for days perhaps..?
my computer wasnt exactly in a good mood so yeah
got back all my results
LOL
i dont deny that there is a tinge of disappointment in myself butbutbut really, i dont wanna dwell on how lousy my results are
im just gonna work harder, promisepromise!
well, went to make IC with lok today buttttttt she forgot to bring her original one so couldnt make it in the end
had so called lunch cum dinner and headed home
lolol, i laughed till i ached today cause of her blur-ness
HAHA

OHYAAAAAA, random but i killed a lizard just now
okay, i know its fucking gruesome but it was super annoying!
i was pankicking so i quickly took the BAYGON and sprayed like almost half the contents at the poor lizard
yes, i've decided that lizards are as bad as cats
ihateit, i didnt use to have anything against it but it just had to come out of nowhere and scare me for several? or maybe countless times
it wasnt my fault, it could have jolly well stayed on the wall but it chose to wriggle around on my flooring so i ended its life
i am sadistic tyvm
i will post its pic to let you see how fat the lizard is some other time
lololol

having lotsa activities this coming weekend
friday going to victoria concert hall with jo and bren and ps and maybe some other pri school peeps to see shawn and aaron and kelvin danceeeeeeee
lololol, i wonder how it'll turn out
its been so long since i last saw them ;D
lovelove
sat having 1I class bbq with misspey
and i will also be busy on sun
i reeeeeally need to sleep,gosh
have been feeling so tired and my stomach is a little queasy
i think my period's gonna be here anytime soon
siansation really

p/s. mrlee called my dad to ask him to go for MTP session on friday and thankfully or not? my dad said he wouldnt be able to make it
anyway i alrdy explained to my dad so yupp, no worries ;D
lovelove people, goodabye

No comments: