Thursday

officially the holidays!
will be celebrating teachers day tmr so we'll be in school till 10.30, no lessons at all
shiok-nesssssssssssss

i feel really really tired, drained out idk how to put it to words
and one more thing because i dont feel like posting one whole chunk here today
to spammers who constantly shower my blog with their "love" :
enough is enough seriously, tell me how long have you been at this alrdy?
yes, im sure you're not sick of it
havent i tolerated enough seriously?
havent i had enough of your nonsense?
you think im afraid of you so thats th reason i've been holding back for so long?
well, fuck you
im telling you now, if you have an issue with me, then acknowledge me in school
come and scold me right in my face, dont be a faceless shit sitting behind the com and act as if you own this thing
dont say im unreasonable because i believe having said PEACE for many times, didnt i?

p/s. im having one of those PMS days
not feeling fustrated or angry, not any of those
instead i feel more of.. tired/down ( if you know what i mean )
i feel so tired these few days
BAH, i hate periods
i repeat, i hate it
i will be back to my usual talktalktalklaughlaughlaugh self tmr!
okeydokey, off to do the board now
its getting late
toodley people
sweet dreams with cupcakes,XOXO!

No comments: