Monday

I AM SO HAPPY CAUSE I FINALLY MANAGED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!
i swear my com has mood swings, goodness
ohyesyesyes! i was super shocked when i saw teoshaoyang on the same bus as me this morning!
i havent seen him in 3 years luhs! ( i think? )
i suddenly want to ask jo and pohshen they all out, i havent seen them for quite some time ;O
.
.
.
anywayyyyy, i failed my recent amaths test
7/40, very good right i know
mrlee was nice enough to give us a mini test to add marks, it was really easy
dont get correct also diff but lao niang add alrdy still fail but ohwellohwell
school today was super slacky!
had manymany slack periods and i was doodling derrick's name on my foolscap paper
heehee, i am mrs hoh tyvm ;D
after school went to lee's house for mahjong!
had quite a nice time andandand headed home after that
you know what they say, seventh month cannot stay out too late( LOL )
met with freakos at the bus stop ( i bet lee agrees with me right!!)
anyway, got on bus and reached home and i spent like maybe... 30 mins going in and out of my room just to connect this stupid thing -.-

had seafood with my family on saturday and headed to second uncles house after that
i hope my cousin successfully gets me my tuition teacher like he said he would cause i need it pretty urgently
i swear i need one to one tuition
if i go for group tuition, i'll end up disturbing and talking to other people
then when i ask the teacher something and he doesnt reply me i'll get super fustrated and never ask him/her ever again
LOOOOOOLLL, okay la abit exagerrated but whatever

okay, back to today's happenings
had pe today, shuttle run
TMR CAN PLAY GAMES ALRDY
wooooo! this must be shiok-ness
we have been training for napfa for super long alrdy luhs, finally time for some fun ;D
YAY-ness!

No comments: