Sunday



SEEEEEEE, i was like clearing my neos today and i realised i got so many of them
idk why i used to spend like all my money on neoprints seriously
SUCHA WASTE OF MONEY TO BE TAKING IT EVERY BLOODY WEEK!
besides all these i still have like one whole pencil case of them!
PLUSPLUSPLUS, those were taken in pri school fyi and LOOK SO SHITTY LAAA!
i saw neos of me,jo and pohshen and th rest and my first reaction was like : VALLLL, YOU LOOOK LIKE SHIT
damdamndamn, i think if i never spend so much on neos, i could have gotten myself a whole new wardrobe now!
damnitdamnitdamnit
ohwell, i just came back from cycling! ( thank goodness i didnt fall because some bloke was riding me, HAA )
andandand slept really late yest night and i was feeling friggin tired
wont be sleeping early again tonight cause i need to pei th people in my house to go crazyyy!
lawl
ohbtw, school's reopening in like exactly 1 week so and i haven even touched any of my written assignments ( yes, scold me for being sucha pig )
and im planning to do someeee this coming week
I HOPE I DO NOT PROCASTINATE
HA
i am super happy cause my air con is finally working!
( WHICH MEANS I DO NOT HAVE TO PERSPIRE ANYMORE! )
i so hate waking up so sweaty and everything
lalalalalaaaaaaaaa
HALLELUJAH baby! ;DDD


oh! and i forgot to mention this
HAPPY FATHERS DAY! ;D

No comments: