Thursday

HELLOHELLO
I FINALLY RECOVERED ALRDYYYY!
thank godddddddddddddddd
last night i slept and woke up at 2 and i couldnt sleep after that
i tried sleeping on th other side of th bed and lying on my table but headache was killing me
decided to go to th living room to sleep, slept on both sides of th sofa and still felt like dying
went to toilet and holy shit, vomited!
it felt super gross and bitter, there werent any chunks but its like green liquid ( prolly from th veges and large amts of water i gulped down earlier on )
felt super terrible and th throbbing pain was like UGH
couldnt sleep until ahma help me rub my forehead and put some medicated oil, felt better and slept from 5 to 7
woke up and went to vista point to see a doc
damn, go there havent open and i buay tahan le, so i went to th other clinic
th doc said i had slight migraine and he gave me like stronger medicine for headache, med for fever ( not panadol for god's sake ) and relaxants for th headache
headed home and had medicine, slept from like 9 to 2 AND YES I FELT SO MUCH BETTER
NO MORE HEADACHE ;DDDD

andand, supposed to go east coast with th babes tdy
but i couldnt make it, sorry babes!
and lee also having her cramps, take care girl ;D

I NEEDA COMPLETE ALL MY HW BY TMR
TMR IS CHIONGING DAY I SWEARRRRRRR
reaaaaallllly, i think?
=x

No comments: