Thursday

HA, SO CUTE!
sosososo, im staying home today, in case mr headache comes back and invades my brain
yupp, im gonna complete some work today!
its friday already which means 3 whole days before holidays officially end and school reopens
waking up at 5 everyday is gonna be sucha chore especially since im sleeping so late recently
but yes! im gonna sleep early ;D
after this post, im gonna go complete my english comphre first since lee promised it was super easy
HAHA
and after tht maybe bao zhang bao dao thing.
idk if should do zha ji CAUSE I CANNOT FIND MY MODEL COMPOSITIONS BOOK
LOLLLLLL =x

and, my dream yest was seriously a weird one luhs!
it was super irrelevant and it felt super real
i woke up to find tht eh, how come no more?!
HAHAHA, super disappointed laaaaaa
my super big castle, POOF! no moreeee ;(
wah, i have super uber duper good imagination really
LOOOOL
dont be too amazed by me ;D

alrights, enough of this
anymore of this crap later on i shall post again
LOVE YA ALL, MUACKS!


p/s. reluctant so what.

No comments: