Thursday

heyaaa! i said i will come blogging soon so here i am ;D
slept in class todayyy and geo and ss was slacking cause ss ms joesph didnt come!
shuang dao you mei you
HAHA
th weather is sucha killer nowadays ><
anywayanyway, bused to compass and I SAW EMMERICONG!
i was screaming his name and he didnt hear me so i ran and jump onto him
HAHAH
had lunch and trained to orchard to catch get smart
th show was damn funny and i was laughing th whole way
we were super noisy on th way back to hougang on th train, i laugh till stomache
and while i was waiting for bus at int, I SAW FISHY!
and she took bus with me and we were laughing super loudly on bus -.-
freaking funny la
LOOOOOL

and yes, th stupid spammer is here again
you dont have anything new to say?
*yawns*
HAHA
im ugly then you're th super duper fucktard
YAY
say it in my face if you dare thank you

No comments: