Friday

FRIDAY IS FINALLY HERE WHICH MEANS... YES, THE WEEKENDS!
YAY-able *wide smile*
anyway, there is some jumble sale going on in school tmr so its kinda compulsory for us to go(cannot sleep in!!) but i can sleep slightly later since i have physco-ed my dad into fetching me to school tmr morning so yupp..
hee
lessons were plain today, practically slacked through these few days because of filings and everything and stuffs went missing in class
ohwellohwell, lessons were a breeze because i slept through most of them, cannot see whats in front so sleeping is my second best option
lololol ( i know i have shitass reasons, shutup )
so i stayed back in school tdy to wait for mandy cause she had choir and waited till 4 plus?
waited till i fell asleep (again)
HAHA
and went home..
AND SO FREAKING SUAY, I DIDNT BRING HOUSE KEY ONLY GOT KOR'S HOUSE KEY SO HALLELUJAH, I WAS LOCKED OUTSIDE MY OWN BLOODY HOUSE
so friggin pathetic, i had to sit outside my door hugging my bag and stuff -.-
waited not long before my dad showed up ( thank god for that, if not god knows how long i'll have to stay outside )
thenthenthen i slacked eat dinner watch teebee and im blogging now
im kinda happy now, know why know why?
CAUSE WE'RE GONNA MAHJONG TMR LAAAAA
OMG, my hand so itching for th tiles now
heeheehee *grins*
i cannot wait!

OHYES, I DRANK ALOT OF LIQUIDS TODAYYYY!
seeseesee,
first i had milo
then i drank one whole bottle of plain water
then i had choco milk
then i had cranberry juice
followed by choco milk again
and greentea
and choco milk
and wintermelon tea
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
i drink until i damn full -.-

i seriously think some particular guy needs to get a life and stop th fucking childish acts
_i_
TAKE THAT!

No comments: