Monday

hello guys!
i'm feeling feverish and my body is aching PLUSPLUSPLUS
MY PERIOD HAD TO COME TODAYYYYY! ( of all th days luhs )
omg, i went outta th room and it was too hot,i went into th room and it was too cold
mygosh, i think im like th fussy-iest person on earth AND im so moodless now i dont even feel like eating my fav cheesecake ahma bought luhs ;(
I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME LAUGH, OR YOU CAN LET ME BEAT YOU? ;D
you know, im like super bored until i went to watch kids central!
HA
BAH
.
.
did i even mention there is like eng oral tmr and im freaking out practically because of picture discussion.
i seriously suck at it, and im going for cca after oral which means being bored to death
ohwell, i will so bring my shopaholic book along with meeee!
p/s. i think chocolate run is read-able, not as well done as my best friend's child though



i no longer believe in that sorta stuff so there is nothing for me to give
good buds kay?
xoxo

No comments: