Friday

omg my nail polish sucks big time O.O


zomg am i surprised
ms betsy teo just talked to me on facebook
hahahahah
she's very cute ;O

anyway, i've bought both me and lee's concert tickets!
if you dont alrdy know, its linjunjie's concert on 28 march at the singapore indoor stadium
to be honest, i havent been to a concert before so this will be my first
hopinggg darling has a concert too but chances are slimmmmm, love him anyhow ;D
wanted to go to huangjinglun's autograph session at j8 this evening because derrick was going to be there too but changed my mind, shagged tired exhausted dying!!!!

went for lunch at hougang central tdy then walked around and headed to cassan's house
cassan and lok helped me wash my hair
LOL
scrubbing and playing around with foam
havoc hairstyles
it was kinda fun ;D
then lok helped me dry and comb my hair
she luvvvvvvvs combing hair i swear!!
she even asked cassan to go and bathe so she could comb her hair for her
anw she made my hair to be really nice ;D
she says she wants to go into a combing hair course
HAHAH
cute zhabor
.
.
.
BEFORE GOING INTO CASSAN'S HOUSE
we were standing outside cassan's house when lok suddenly asked me : eh jiao she me ah? auntie?
when the person unlocking the door was cassan's cousin who was younger than us
LMAOLMAOLMAO
this is damn hilarious

hmmmm..... i really want to get my camera tmr!!!
i dont want to wait till another day before i get it, i am a very very impatient person ;O
harvey/harvy norman is having a sale till the end of this week and the digital cams wereso much cheaper
good deal
I WANT I WANT I WANT DADDY PLEASE GO TMR TMR TMR TMR TMR TMR
( i am sorry i am a whiner ok! blablabla )

going over to cassan's place in the afternoon
steamboat at kor's house tmr then gonna stay over tmr night
and tuition on sunday morningggggggggg
NOT FORGETTING MY DENTAL APPT
the receptionist know me as the-valerie-who-always-change-appt
this time.... i feel like changing my braces color to blue????

it has been so long since i've posted such a long entry
cheers to me!! ;D

p.s. i have structure study lessons on my birthday ;O

No comments: