Sunday

i have this huge bruise on my right shin
why?
because i was chasing this stupid lizard in the bathroom, spraying it with the hose and all
then suddenly it started to like come towards me
i panicked and i wanted to stand up on top of the toilet bowl without realising that the toilet bowl cover was not down
AND SO I JUMPED INTO THE TOILET BOWL -.-
a little swelling on my shin and huge patch of bruising there
HAHAH this is damn funny
i think it is karma, cause i tried to end that lizards life ;OO

slept at 4.30am yesterday cause we were busy gambling away!
i won like 19 bucks at first then lost 7 bucks at towards the end
I BLACKJACKED FOR SO MANY TIMES YEST!
3 times in a row, coolio
didnt attend tuition this morning ;(
had dental appt in the afternoon and they tightened my braces alrdy
gotta study for physics and do hw
SCHOOL'S IN TMR
WOOOOO, THAT SUCKS DOESNT IT?
back to rushing against time....

No comments: