Tuesday

guess what i dreamt of last night?
ghosts.
i dont know why but one of the ghosts if i did not rmb wrongly was an actress
hahahaha, didnt freak me out though
muah am brave! ;D

my whole body IS aching after yesterday's PE
ohmygosh, even walking is consided a chore to me
not to mention having to climb flights and flights after flights of stairs
moanssssssssssss

skipped english course in the afternoon because i see no point in attending, wasting muah precious time
cannot stand the face of FMY so yes me skipped it!
there was a teacher in the class and she was saying : i want those not in the course to get out of the class in 10 secs. ( then she started to count very slowly. one........ two....... )
lee actually went in front of her and started counting damn quickly : 12345678910! blablabla
LMAO
i couldnt stop laughing when i heard what she did

went for mahjong at lee's house
we were listening to songs on lee's hp
jesse.M song because you live came on
and i went like : eh this song is damn nice!
was trying hard to recall the name of the song
and mandy went : yin wei ni huo! ( because you live in chinese )
me being damn blur replied : nooooo, its a english song!
it wasnt until lee told me then i realised that mandy was trying to tell me the name of the song ;O
hahahahahha
( okay maybe you wont get the joke, forget about it. )

common test the day after tmr
SUCKS BIG TIME BIG TIME BIG TIME
boy, time reeeeeaaaallllly flies so goddamn fast

p.s. DADDY FETCHED ME TO SCHOOL TODAY. woooo.
he's gonna fetch me to school tmr too!!!! WHICH MEANS I CAN WAKE UP AT 6 PLUSSSSS INSTEAD OF 5!!!!


No comments: