Thursday

my sweet sixteen!

ITS MY BURSTDAY TODAY!
awww, im officially sixteen!
cant believe how old i've become ;(
anw a big thank you to every single one out there who wished me a happy birthday!
at least i am not forgotten, rightright? ;O
esp those who msged me when the clock striked twelve, i know i didnt reply msgs cause i was too tired!!
but its deeply appreciated okay <3
had loads of birthday wishes coming from different people, im sorry if i'd asked you something like : thanks but... who are you?
so embarrassing!! but im using this spare phone now that doesnt contain any of your no so im really sorry!!
and to the one who sang me a birthday song at 12, thank you very much. ( although the voice abit.... but i can still accept it ah ;O ) luvv ya biatch!
my birthday this year is one that is good enough for me
what else can i ask for when i have my girls with me, msgs streaming in, my fav choco cake plus prezzies, bday cards and not forgetting, angbaos!!!
had sakae after school with lee lok jessi and huaan
enjoyed myself thorougly
MUACKS TO MY COUSINS, OF COURSE MY GIRLS ARE NEXT THEN FOLLOWED BY OTHERS
love ya'll very very very much
yay!
i will post all the pics up when i get the rest from huaan, HE DOESNT WANT TO REPLY MY MSGS BECAUSE I ASK HIM TO COME ONLINE TO SEND ME PEEKYS
chickenbanana!


btw, i failed my circles and plane geometry test terribly
12/100
12 IS MY LUCKY NO. WOOO
hahaha
and im starting to get really pissed with L_A_N_ , seriously
go fly thousand of kites

No comments: