Friday

a leopard never changes it s spots.keep that in mind.

how much do you know
how much do you exactly know
i hate you, i fucking hate you
you dont deserve my respect nor are you in the position to talk to me about responsiblility
i dont want to hear anymore from you
dont even try to lay a finger on me because if you do, i wont forgive you like i did before
are you even part of my family?
i come home everyday not seeing you
when im home, you're out only back at around 3am( you dont even bother to call back to say you'll be late. have you any idea how worried po and gong are? damn )
when i see you, we quarrel like shit like no tomorrow
everything is my fucking fault okay
you are not at fault, you never were anyway, track back since i was like what.. 5?
i am not like mummy, dont fucking try to walk over me
everytime we quarrel,i'll feel bad and will write a letter to you telling you this and that and how i feel and although i feel stupid doing it, i thought maybe you'd understand somehow
but fuck it, im never gonna try to patch up anything anymore
leave it. it has always been like this no?
you have always been this self-centered bastard. you dont even treat your own parents with respect so how do you expect me to
you didnt even treat my mummy well so how do you expect me to change my opinion of you just because she's gone
everything you've promised two years back were bullshit
i wont forget how mummy had to do housework when she was so sick and what did you fucking do?
YES OF COURSE YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO COMPLAIN AND WATCH TV IN THE ROOM WHAT
she was sick and she had to cook, clean, and even bring your stupid coffee into the room for you
WHY COULDNT YOU FUCKING DO IT YOURSELF YOU CHAUVINISTIC PIG
all you did was complain and complain
F FESSO
makes me bawl just thinking about this
i've always thought you let me do what i want because you knew i had to have freedom, because you understood
but now, i think maybe its because you dont even bother
im tired of yelling at you
im tired of quarelling
im tired of worrying about your late nights
im tired of everything i've seen and been through since young
im fucking tired i really am
im tired of expecting more coming from you everytime you say you'd make changes only to end up in fucking tears
i fail to understand you
you think its very fun for me to keep telling you to cut down on your ciggs?
I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I CARE
I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYTHING HAPPENING TO YOU OK
sometimes when you feel f up. you scream at me for nothing at all and sorry, because im not a person to let you vent your anger on and just accept what is being hurled at me
if you do have a temper, so do i
to me, you are my father. but never a good father nor have you been a good son or husband
i am never able to think of my father as someone who cares and someone who loves
maybe sometimes you do care, but how does it make a difference if you are nice for a few months and flare up at me thereafter?
i just want to grow up and move out of this fucking house
i am so sick of all this drama and as cliche as it sounds, i am utterly disappointed in all this f up shit
from today onwards, i will shutup, i will not bother, i will just turn a blind eye to every fucking thing
you have a girlfriend right? you dont even have the guts/basic curtesy to tell me about this
am i in no postion to know?
anyway i dont care
i dont care if you marry her, screw her or whatsoever. DO WHAT YOU WANT
JUST DO IT. GO AHEAD
i forgot that im in no position to say anything neither do i plan to say anything

never thought that i would actually post this up for everyone to see how my family actually sucks
but i couldnt care less, i'd go bonks if i were to always keep this shit inside me

haters, go ahead and laugh all you want. i dont give a shit about what you think

No comments: