Tuesday

spags day


















i can scream out loud right now this minute this veryyyyyy second
i practically typed out the whole veryyyyyy long post just now and idk why when i pressed the publish button and went to my blog
THERE WASNT ANY CONTENT SHOWN
and the best thing was that, yupp you've guessed it, IT WASNT SAVED UNDER DRAFTS EITHER
DANG!!!!
so annoying really, urgh

so anyway i was gonna say that lee and lok came my house today
we made spagssssssss!
made a mess of the kitchen and i handled the chicken fillet disgustingly but the end product was well, edible!
and to be frank, it was quite yummy lor!(although it didnt look anything like it)
we ate till we were absolutely bloated and was so sick of the cheeeeese
watched some teebee and fooled around like idiots in my room before the two of them left
i brought my huge pillow down with me when i accompanied them to the busstop, lee was like telling me to stay 1m away from her
HAHA
overall, fun day

its the hari raya hols tmr
which means able to sleep in ( YAYYYYYYYY!!! ) and sleep late ( DOUBLE YAYYYYY!!! )
but of course, since exams are nearing at like a speed of 100000000000000m/s, tmr will be a day of serious mugging i guess(???)
piling myself with maths and either socialstudies or chem(im still considering)
i dont want exams to come but yet i want to get all the papers over and done with
i mean, imagine all the fun you can have after the exams
the scariest thing is the uncertainty of how you'll perform during the exam itself
i hope i willll not freak out/panic/pre-exam jitters/whatever-that-will-happen
whats motivating me now is the thought of the major slacking sessions and outings that we will have after the EOYS
and of course, the word with the capital "S" will never be left out of my list
as i've mentioned in my earlier posts, the aim of my hardcore saving plans is so that i can shoppppppp till i drop!

school has been, well,okay i guess?
except for moodswings from leeahngee of course
he so makes me wanna roll my eyes till my eyeball drops onto the ground from a height of 10000000m and just bounce back into my eyesockets
you should have been there to see him the other day! -.-
urgh, so dont wanna continue ranting on him if not you'll see manymanymany hurting stuffs that i can say
blah!

i was thinking of going to do a little bit of maths after blogging but have the sudden urge to watch my teebee!
so....................... how..?
*temptations*

No comments: