Monday

first day of school, val was late
HAHAH
act pro go take later bus, in the end late!
ohwell, doesnt really matter since its my first time ;D
went for subway after school, yummy!
p/s. CASSAN QUICKLY COME BACK, little weird w/o her in school you mei you

anyway, both lee and i were like browsing through blogshops
dang!!! so many things that caught my eye lah please
i ordered a hoooodie ,friggin gonna make me broke i swear
there's still th other hoodie from givon!
its sooooooo tempting okay
i know i have like manymany hoodies alrdy but nice what!
goshgoshgosh, dont know whether good or bad thing to be hooked onto this
wodema
have to control i know i know
I AM ALRDY , trying veryyyy hard to><
i shall close all th blogshop windows alrdy
watching my xue jing xiong xin at 10 on teebee later!
i got to know today that second season weiboqiao end up with another girl and fiona die
WTF LAH, WHY LIKE THAT!!!!! ;(
okay sorry, irrelevant
.
.
.
.
hmmmmm
VAL LOVES DERRICK, like manymanymuchmuch!
heehee
BYE


/edit.
i wishhhhh i was billgates goddaughter or something.
then i will have endless amount of money to go shoppingggggg and treat my friends to almost everyeverything. IF I WAS HIS GOD-DAUGHTER, I MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO SUPPORT MY FRIENDS. then we all can mahjong, shopping, high tea everyday!
ohmygosh, cool like what. got money want be super-model also can!
HAHAH
okay, insanity
i am damn sian now! idk why today dont have xue jing xiong xin on channel u leh!!
so i come here and crap abit
BAH

No comments: