Monday

im damn guai today!
i finished my zuo wen and gong han in oneeeeee day leh!!!
first time everrrrrrrr
im amazed at myself because i HATE WRITING CHINESE COMPO
i suck at it ah thankssssssss

had ajisen after school today, lee didnt come cause she had rehearsal ;(
ate and went home
gonna watch my 7 o clock show after this postttttt
and after that gotta go slack awhileeeeeee and at 10 i have my xue jing xiong xin! ( im thinking if its gonna be on today though? )

p/s. i left my ez link card in th school library on fri and i actually forgot to take it back today! alamak
ppppp/ssssss. the "thieves" who were maybee?? responsible for previous theft cases were caught in th act on friday. i wonder why like no action being taken one!!!!
pppppppppp/ssssssss. miss rai can teach but she is still th evil bitch! ( LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO MS SAMANTHA. dang! )

No comments: