Saturday

HEEHEE! went to derrick's autograph session this afternoon!
you wont believe how happy i was lah!!!
thanks lee for pei-ing me there, i know you were very tired
THANK YOU VERY MUCHIE ;D
that girl helped me take manymany pics of derrick and also helped me took pics of me and derrick shaking hands!
OHMYGOSH, DAMN GAY NOW!!
HAHAHA
love you lee! ;D
LOVE DERRICK TOOOOOOOOOOO!!


this pic is really small cause my cam sucks

SEEEE, TH PIC LEE TOOK!!! ( OMGGGGG) HEEHEE!! *grins like what*


AUTOGRAPHED ALBUMssss!! i kinda like bought another album to support my dearest ;D

heehee! this girl also very happy cause she finally bought her junki biography book from kino! ( SHE WAS DAMN HAPPY ALSO! ) we're both happy girls today ;DD


once i reached home, i tore my maroon five poster down(it has been there for yeaaaaaaars )
AND TADAAAAAA!!! MY DARLING IS UP ;D
scotch-tape cannot be used, thinking of buying blue tack tmr! HAHA


anyway, people, if you didnt know

haagen dasz charges more for dining in than take out so yeah, me and lee didnt know so we decided to dine in for our single scoop ice cream which supposedly costs $5.50 per scoop but turned out to be $8.90 per scoop cause its dine in!!!!

fuck man seriously, we were damn shocked when we saw the bill!! BLOODY $10.50 FOR ONE BLOODY PATHETIC SCOOP OF ICE CREAM!! BAHHHHHHHH



lee's vid of me and darling shaking hands. THANKS LEE!!


anyway, really super super happy today! i kept kissing my poster and lee kept kissing her book. LOL. thanks for accompanying me today and helping me take pics ;D loveeeeeee

No comments: