Friday

im so tired i dont want play viwawa today alrdy!
lollll
slacked through class today,had some star folding thgy for the first 3 periods i guess?
and after school went over to cassan's place and we ended up sleeping
perspired like hell i swear, slight headache
woke up and met jr and mandy and went to punggol park to so call run?
i didnt really run cause i had my uni on plus my friggin period had to come knocking on my door
lucky not next week, cause im going to penang ;D
after running went to kopitiam nearby play at playground and eat and chit chat and went home
loll
ohyes, my dad knows about my results
i told him it was gooooooood, he was like really ah?
of course not lah, duh, predictable right -.-
lol
im thinking of rotting at home tmr unless there is somewhere for me to go
i have such a dreadful life, not ;D

No comments: