Tuesday

im really really stressed
i dont wanna keep failing my subs and happy go lucky everyday
not that its not good, but my sense of urgency finally came
im finally doing my physics, i know i wont do well but i dont wanna fail like shit that terribly know?
ohwell, i learned my mistakes, studying in advance is the best way
only thing is that see if i will remember this after mid year ends
exams today were hell for me, history sucked so badly i swear
major headcrack after history leading me to a state of sian-ness
headed home early today
cheerup everyone, me especially ( i wanna be harpy = very happy )
im gonna go revise my physics alrdy, more like practicing
okay, toodles

anyway, thanks for those who listened to me rant like hell
you guys know who you are so yeah, thankyou ;D
mood was super dampened today
i wanna get high,fly to the sky

btwbtw, i think fall for you by secondhand serenade is reallllly nice
go listen okay!
its like so hot on the rae-di-o nowwwww

No comments: