Friday





nice smelling hairrrr


i wanna flyyyyy ( too heavy cannot ;( )




AHA, jz smell my butt please ;D



seeeeeee, i said i will post pics asap ;D
taken last sat btw

hellohello
i am sorry i haven posted for sooo long!
okay, so yest was the start of MYE's
eng paper was screwed
COMPO SUCKED LAH,COMPHRE EVEN WORSE
seeeee, even eng also die, maths how?!
BAHBAHBAH
but nvm, later lee gonna teach me ;D
anyway, went for bowling again yest!
and yeah, jr pay again, $80+ leh
wowowowowowowow
dont worry okay handsome, i get ka-chingka-ching from daddy then i pay you
HAHAH
then after bowling went to macs there to slack awhile before i had to leave
dinner was nice although i didnt really eat anything
heh
gonna mug hard this weekend!
wish me muchiemuchie luck alright ;D

btw, i changed my email alrdyyyyy
moomoo.socute@hotmail.com ;D

OHYES, MY PSP IS SCREWED
I WANNA SCREAM
SCREAM
SCREAM
when i want play then the timing so zhun ahhhhh
;(
* SCREAAAAAAAAAMS*

No comments: