Thursday

I SHALL TYPE UN-TWITLY.
you can convert if you want ;D

darling boyyyyy, nono, it should be darling char kway teow
AHEMS
dearest char kway teow
you are my lovely lovely noodles with much much black sauce and with alot alot of cockles ( hum )
i love you more than i love hum
seeee, i love you so much so you cannot dont let me eat char kway teow okay?
i know i fat but i still like ;(
but if you really dont like me eat den i dont lorrrr
cause i'd rather see your char kway teow face den eat char kway teow
really, i cannot live without you
you are like the water, essential to my life
without you i will die of dehydration
plusss, you are like the key to my heart
without you, its like my heart stops beating know?
my love for you is beyond words and char kway teow
love you always always always
we're halfway through our journey ( ahems, ending like in a few days maybe, due to excessive puking. intestines also come out. tsktsk )
i wanna walk together with you baby

No comments: