Saturday



so cute right!


i met curry in the afternoon!
she give me christmas present leh!
so sweet right!
sorry ah curry, i get pay le i get your shades for you alrights. loveya!
hmmmm
we went to macs and eat and chat for like quite long
and after that went to buy my school books
there were some books i didnt manage to get cause they didnt have the stock
yupp, so i bought my notebook and pens and file all that
after that we walked around to find my kappa school shoes but dont have leh
all so ugly one lah. =x
hahas
yeapps, then we went to montip and curry and i bought rings and earrings!
we also went basement to buy my watch
this part is likeeeeee,SUPER PAISEH OMGGGG
i liked one particular watch then i tell the person i want
then later she find find find for me,finally find already
but when i was about to pay, she tell me $30
curry and i like abit shocked, thought was like 10 bucks only
then later she not looking me and curry quickly run away
=x
super super paiseh lah omg can!
then after that we went to take bus and i went to jies house
reach jies house le eat satay all that and went to neighbours house to play with the kids
both so cute lah ;D
then about 9 plus i carried my super heavy books and bused home
wahlau,i nearly died lor. the books were uberuber heavy -.-
going out tmr! and im gonna collect my pay i think?
YAY!
also gonna buy my dress and watch and shoes i think?
happy laaaaahhhhhh!


p.s. i've seen and heard too much about guys telling their girlfriends that they wanna break cause cannot take up responsibility,no time,blablablaaaaa
and its all bullshit please
its either they have another girl in mind or that they just lose interest in the girl lah
guys are jerks okay! ( most,with an exception of like 1%? )

No comments: