Wednesday



my darling and me ;D

yesyes, work was crappy as usual yesterday
everyone was in slacky mode and nobody got mood to work
HAHA
we were all like : wahlau eh!
and the girls ( us ) keep talking mah
then auntie will keep ask us to go work cause ahma ( boss ) there
super funny, ahma come then everyone will like : diediedie,dont talk liao
then ahma walk away we all start talking
HEH
im free today not because of public holiday but cause nobody asked me go work and so, i didnt
heh!
i met joelle dear yest!
sorry i was late!
made her wait for quite awhile, sorry la my dear!
and i asked her wait for me at cheers, she wait at the wrong cheers
sotong, but then!
she saw shalyn there lehhhhs! and later shalyn accompanied her to come look for me at the other cheers
so coincidental okay!
and we were like talking and teasing shalyn about her guy friend james
she was like introducing me to her friend and her super formal!
he even shake my hand!
i mean like super funny at that time
so ya, joelle and shalyn very long nvr see each other le and we have a date on the 31st!
shopping,shopping and more shopping!
after shalyn left, dear and i went to have dinner at nebo ( so much for dieting -.- )
ate until bloated then we trained to bugis
the train very lil people!
then i keep saying that its ghost train
heh
and there was one ahbunehneh who keep looking at dear
HAHA
so went bugis to walk around
reiner call me asked me when i reaching
actually dont want buy bag de lorrrrrr
then its like he call then i ask dear ans say i go toilet
=x
then dear say he very fierce -.-
so we like decided go buy bag lor ( very lamified )
yaaa, at first want go in the shop
dear go in le den she say : val, got cat
then i look down,WAHLAU!
SHOCK OF MY LIFE
got one black cat there with green eyes lorrr!!!!
i practically SCREAMED at pushed people
OMG,SUPER PAISEH
then i run away
EVEN MORE PAISEH!
dear say she no image, all her face kena throw away by me
LOL
but i really tio shocked okaay! stupid cat
in the end walk into the shop through another way and i wasted my 42 bucks there
erps
and cause dear cannot find bag she like mahh
so we went toapayoh seesee
in the end the shops there close le so trained back to admiralty
dear buy fries le pei me wait for bus
the bus kena buang tio lor! wait for like nearly 30 mins!
then ya, went home le
watch tv jiu sleep already
tmr i have to go HIHS for school sales -.-
i dont want lor!
so irritating-ly stupid
omggg
and kor says that auntie xizhen,weijing,ryan and another girl kristin will be there
i know who is auntie xizhen and ryan
but WHOTHEHECK is weijing and kristin maan?!
wahlau, super dreading it lor -.-
sian
dont feel like blogging already
shall blog about my worst nightmare tmr!
toodles peepo

No comments: