Thursday

i slacked the whole day today
watch tv and all those taiwan drama
took my mind off my own drama this morning -.-
was watching channel 8 shows when i started getting irritated again
and its because they keep harping on matters that already has happened and it gets on my nerves
they just wont give me peace lah
and say what : you clever you go jies house stay lah
come on, i very much want to lor. but if i really do that, you will start making a big hoohaa about everything -.-
i am just like outside watching my tv enjoying the peace when you come and kajiao me, i just need peace!
and stop bringing up matters that totally dont link with what we're talking about okay
sometimes, i cant even be bothered to reply you
its like no matter what i say also wrong
nb
and its like fucking mean of you to say what you've said okay
like did you even bother about how i felt?
you never bother to ask anything from me and you just say me like that
DAMN YOU DAMN YOU, who cares if you're old lah!
fancy saying i am rude,same same lah okay
you dont respect me, dont expect me to give it back to you
fucked up family

No comments: