Sunday


darlinggggg!

i miss her ;D

currys eeyore!
i like to tie his ear ;DDD

us with eeyore

ussssss,i love her ;D

my dearrrrr





pics are all up!
hahas
sorry for not posting like ages ;(
cause com suddenly no internet connection
hurhurhur
okay,so i've got alot of activities up this whole week
i've been working and working and going out with my girls ;DD
went out with pohshen dear and bought like TONS of clothes ( $100 worth of them )
went out with shalyn! to have dinner
she's gonna stay over at my house
YAY!
and went out with curry for dinner also
plus shopping with jz
bought like 2 tops and 1 shorts yest
hahas
i bought my psp slim also ;DD
im happy!
now at cousins house
dont feel like posting so much ;D
byebye people!

& im so over it already!
now i think back and it was a right choice you made
we're both happier this way ;D
this is the way i want my life to be
i have my girls and my cousins,thats enough already
i dont need to have guys to make myself feel complete ;D

No comments: