Monday

JJ'S CONCERT ROCKEEEEEDDD
i personally felt that he was aweeesome!!
yes ,he did sing a little offed key during certain parts but a great performance nevertheless
i lovelove all his songs
was practically humming them all in class todayyyy
it was definitely money well spent!!
talking about jj, ms teo actually came to class and talked to me about jj's concert
HAHA, cute
cause i reeeaaaally thought she was gonna screw me up over skipping the english course but nopeeeee, not the case
*smileeeee*
and guess what i am doing now?
I AM WATCHING JJ'S WORLD TOUR 2009 ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!
yesterday was qing ming jie, i have no idea whats that called in english so yeah
woke up like before dawn and went to lim chu kang, the cemetery?? i am sure you know right!
went with my godma and her family-from my dad's side
THEY ARE SO GODDAMN SNOBS
please, just kill me
i was so pissed the whole way i kept keeping quiet
pfft
it was only when we were looking outside the temple when i saw my uncle's car-my mum's side
I WAS SOOOOO EXCITED
ran into the temple saw cassiejies emmericong and the rest there, CANNOT IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I WAS
heehee
spent the day at jies place preparing dinner and they chauffered me home in the night ;D
on a major money saving plan this week
am so broke now because i advanced my allowance last friday to go shopping
my fault ;(
so i gotta save save save
I ONLY SPEND 1 DOLLAAAAH TODAY
hee

No comments: