Wednesday

back for updates!
firstly, fish and co rocks! i luvvvvv their new york fish and chippiesssss
yummy yummy *slurps*
secondly, arcade was fabulous. although i didnt know why i spent so much on it but still, i had a blast there.
ANDDDD... i got my highest basketball score ever. it sucks but still, i've never gotten that far before. 113 if im not wrong. HAHAHA
plus playing the drums was so freaking tiring. i suck at rhythm or something. told ya i was musically unclined -.-
our hands hurt like veryyyyyy much after that
plus.....
there was this bloody guy who tried to take pictures
damn -.-
and lee diaoed another pair.goddamn hilarious somehow
.
.
I SWEAR I WAS SO GODDAMNED MALU ON THE BUS HOME
omgomgXZCZCZCZCXZZXZZ?????????????

im sorry this post is so anyhow because my thoughts are quite in a mess now
muah apologise for it
and... I DIDNT BRING MY PHONE OUT TODAYYYY
im sorry for not replying and stuff
and i was supposed to go to jies house tdy but i didnt have my phone with me so i didnt see the msg
omg i am so sorrrryyyy ;(
tmr's my dearest jiessss burstdayyyyy
no advance because me swear me will wish her on the dot
hehehehe <3

p.s. maybe mrlee is not that bad afterall..........? hmmmmmm