Thursday

awwww my love











im sorry for the low quality pictures because firstly they are captured on screen and secondly its being taken with my phone with a ultra lousy cam
i do have ultra cute pics which i'd post tmr instead because i have so many i just randomly picked a few-which isnt the cutest nor the most goodlooking ones
BUT HE ROCKS I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM
actually talked to him online, okay its more of like a mass chat with him live talking to fans like myself
was practically camping in front of the com screen taking pics of his every move and i mean EVERY
hahahah
i am crazy
you know... my name on the chat was val and D said that he knows val aka MEEEEEE!!!!!! is from singapore
HAHAHA
eh come on i know its no big deal to you but its damn big deal to me
i am so childish W
BUT IM SO HIGH NOW
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRICK
I LOVE DERRRRRRRRRIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUACKSMUACKSMUACKS

/edit. i told my dad about D saying blablabla and he doesnt uds why im so happy over such a small issue and that IM VERY SUAKU
im just very happy ma!!!!!
can jump rrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaallly high now
muawahahah

No comments: