Saturday

woke up at friggin 5am today because apparently there was this cca orientation
I.WAS.SO.TIRED
i really could just sleep and lie there in front of i dont care how many people
this is really how tired i was
i am sleep deprived!!!!!
beside opera booth was chinese dance and chinese orchestra
one side keep screaming,one side keep bang here and there
a.m.a.z.i.n.g
gave out flyers to sec ones
AND THEY IGNORE ME!!!!!
one girl see my flyer she "eee" me and pass the flyer to the back
i really laughed out loud
it was predictable, everyone gives me this kinda reaction when they hear chinese opera
HAHA
it is really funny ;O
had J.P with the girls today!
homed and im doing newspaper articles now
and wow, my reflections are kinda long!
but.i.am.not.lor.sor.hor
HAHAHA

tuition and dental tmr!!!
YAY CHANGE COLOUR OF MY BRACES!!!
p.s. my teeth is straighter than before alrdy! okay very excited. its been a month+ since i've put on braces. WELLLL, 1 YEAR 11 MORE MONTHS TO GO
p.s. 人难做。做人难。难做人.

No comments: