Sunday


im almost done with my 10 newspaper articles!
YAY!
and doing TYS english compre now

tuition today was confusing, further trigo please just kill me now
had dental appt!
dentist say my teeth move very fast! ( woooo ) and changed colour
wanted green but dont have ;( so i changed to purple? ( doesnt exactly look like purple O.O )

there's school tmr and weekends are going to be over
this.is.so.sad
waking up at 5, lessons ending at 3.30 isnt exactly something to be happy about
plus the fact that there will be hist and geo and 3 FRIGGIN PERIODS OF PHYSICS IS NOT HELPING
booboobooboo!!!!!

p.s. with no intention of shooting anyone on this. i still honestly prefer huaan to be our class chairperson.
p.s. I NEED A MANICURE SOON. GOOD ONE!! bloody bugis nail polish also kanasai -.- crack lines -.- waste my money. CALL OUT TO JIES!!!! LETS GO SOON KAY ;D

No comments: