Friday

so shagged after a day of shopping
i bought my heels ( finally!! ) and bangle and nail polish and lucidol hair products
just finished painting my nails
hehe
so fustrated, i did it perfectly for the first time and i accidentally scratched it and had to redo -.-
anw pedicure tmr cause im very lazy to paint toenails ;(
the girls all bought something today!
we went to mogumogu to have late-tea cum dinner??
okay its really cute in there and i luvvvv sashimi!!!
i swear im going to sakura one of these days for its sashimi only
this craving has been with me for quite some time, gotta satisfy it

school was great tdy
enjoyed myself
screamed at the top of my lungs
it.was.so.fun
and lee was qipao mei
LOL
i was so high during school i told everyone : hello! happy new year!!
and i even shared my orange with the security uncle ;D

my legs are aching now because we shopped for almost 4-5 hours just now nonstop
i think i am more energetic when shopping compared to when im in class
this.is.the.power.of.clothes
i desperately need to get my num bag
my side bags are all so screwed alrdy
ANGPOWS COME TO ME
HUAT AH!

No comments: