Friday

you deserve so much more

WEDNESDAY
went for cca early in the morning with cassan
i was practically lying on the floor falling asleep right there in the music room
woke up halfway saw them rehearsed then after it ended went to compass with cassan huimei and mich
thennnn erm pei cassan to eat her yu pian mi fen
hehe
she eat until damn nice make me super hungry!
bused to jies house and played a little while at baby's house
headed down to bugis to get the dress i reserved plus a new top i bought
officially b.r.o.k.e
bused back to jies house, slept the whole journey through
DOG TIREDDDD
then play with baby, watch teevee went down to coffee shop for claypot rice ( shared with jies yay <3 her ) then went up for shows then i went home

p.s. emmeric ong say i look like china person leh!! ( i cry i tell you. lolololol )
p.s. sorry my post keeps having words like then..then..then... ( I AM SO LAZY TO LINK THEM IN PROPER SENTENCES!! )

THURSDAY
woke up at 9.30
watched dvds
went to sleep at 11 plus woke up only at 3 plus
im so tired, like what jo dear said, SLEEP DEPRIVED
hehe
lee's confuoco concert tmr!!
going there with jessi ;D

p.s. my face de sunburn so much better compared to yest alrdy. YAY!
p.s. i dont dare look into the mirror cause.... my... hair... and... my... face.... and.... my..... hand

No comments: