Monday

yest had dinner with jies
come back home then joellelee came over
didnt sleep until 5 causeat friggin 3.30am sk came over to my place O.O

had cca today
halfway stomach damn pain
i thought i had mens cramp but it turned out to be diarrhoea
popped 2 panadols, felt slightly better
went to fishys house with cassan after cca then to compass for subway
cassan left to find her daddy
then me and fishy trained to orchard to buy my bag
got it for 65 sgd
hehe
me like <3

and i come home kena bomb for no reason by my dad
sian 3/4
i tell you why we quarrel okay
i came home and went into the room and he was using the computer because from the very beginning when i downloaded mozilla firefox into this com its alrdy in the chinese version so he was dont uds chinese and cannot login into his bloody hotmail acct to read his emails then he saw me and friggin screamed at me okay!!!!!!
I STUNNED OKAY wtf is this man -.-
he say i selfish only download things that i uds and he dk and blablabla
EH WTH YOU TELL ME!!!
I DOWNLOAD ALRDY LIKE THAT WHAT
HOW TO CHANGE HOW I KNOW
den i help him go to the login page and ask him type his email
HE BLOODYHELL SCOLD ME AGAIN AND SAY I SELFISH BLABLA
eh wtf man, i not feeling well come back no reason let you scold
HELP YOU ALSO LET YOU SCOLD
fuck, den i pratically screamed at him
( of course i louder la right -.- )
then its like cold war now
he say i only know how to care for myself and blabla
NO LINK OKAY NO LINK!!!
i dont think its my fault lor, my fault meh!!!!
come back kena shouted at my fault ah??
MY FAULT AH YOU TELL ME
from the very beginning, the computer is alrdy friggin lousy okay
and who dont wanna change new one???
HUH!!!
and i was like : you so clever dont use this com la. say only. GO USE YOUR BLOODY LAPTOP LA. GOT LAPTOP DOWAN USE!!!!
crap man -.-
you know, every single time when its time i try to open my heart to him
( had a proper like father daughter convo the other night , really i felt so close ) then he has to ruin everything
im sick of it really sick and tired and just plain tired
and im amazed at how we can quarrel over NOTHING AT ALL
you tell me is this stupid or what
damnit man
spoil my mood

.
.
.
give me time to catch my breath
everything happen so fast until i quite blurred -.-
anw, making cupcakes with fishy tmr
at least its something worth being happy about
kay till then you guys
bye


No comments: