Tuesday

















peekys up!!!
i didnt post everything cause really got alot -.-
anw malacca trip was fun overall
yay muah luvv muah cousins! ^^
stayed over at jies house for 2 nights when i came back from malacca
watched movies every night
damn funny
went to try out the fish spa near my house with jies this afternoon
WOAH DAMN TICKLISH I SWEAR
cannot tahan
the fish all come to me, very little go to jies feet
SEE, MINE POWER GOT SO MUCH DEAD SKIN
WOOOO
then went to bugis to walk around
did manicure while jies did her pedicure
hehe
trained home
pester my father to buy me new phone
my "new" phone is not exactly new
BUTTT its good enough for me
as long can call and sms and stuff, enough alrdy
wait until my big big angpao is given to me during cny then i get my camera
hehehehe
okay, OFF TO WATCH MY LITTLE NONYA!!!

p.s. sleepover at lee's tmr ;DD
p.s. major diet plan when school reopens. wah siao lor goddamn fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: