Friday

im talking about you. yes,you

i totally flunked my chemistry test! ( say yay with meeeeeee )
it was uber expected lah. ohwell, i can predict i will drop to combined ;D
was quite sian at first but i still managed to get high at the end of the day!
urgh
yest i nearly lost my handphone please
scared the shits outta meeeee!
wanlin and i were like running for bus 372 mah
so i ran and ran
until got up the bus halfway i realised my handphone wasnt with me
i panicked and i quickly alighted and ran allllllllllllllllll the way back to the bus stop to look for it
LUCKILY I FOUND IT OKAY!
it was like somemore on the grass?
i keep scolding vulgarities on the bus lah -.- ( i was damn flustered.zzzz )
then wanlin,cassan and jr had to like walk back to find me also
im so sorry guys!
then we walked to compass and pei wanlin eat for awhile before daddy came to fetch meeeee
today had no tests!
no stress no nothing
wheeeeeeeeee
before going to hall for rehearsal and i was using my eyeliner to draw on wanlins hand
i wrote like : i am an ass. slap me please ;D
HURHURHUR
so funny lah, had a had time rubbing it off ;D
after that went for rehearsal and i peied them go hall and everything
after performance, went back to class with jz
ate with jr and jz at canteen and jz went home after that
i was having like this terrible headache when i got back to class so i slept and woke up when cassansan came back
and peied her to dabao her food up to classssssss
slacked till about 6.30 then daddy came to fetch me
lied on the tables to read my book
HEH
im going shopping with jz and syazana tmr!
YAYYYYYY
shopping is my hobby,its fun and veryyyyyyyyy healthy
HAH
i cant believe cny is like just a few days away!
i cannot wait to gamble through the night at korkor's house! ( thats the best part of cny for me actually )
and my birthday is 11 days away ( seoullllllll garden with my babessssss ;D )


& watch too many episodes of desperate housewifes?


No comments: