Tuesday

HAHAH

ALL THE LOVABLE PEOPLE!


my favourite cookies and cream cake
LOVESSSSSSSSS!

SO CUTE RIGHT!

roses for my babes ;D
{ jz, i can fit into the shirt ;D i love it, thanks! }

GUIGUI IS MINEEEEE!



LOOK AT THAT

the swan ;D

tempura ice cream!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!
thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday either face to face, sms,msn or friendster or whatsoever!
thanks wanlin,cassan,carie,mandy,zhiyu,jingzhi,syazana,leroy,jianrong,michelle,henry,clint
ambrose,denyce,guodong,joelle,chunfeng,pohshen,3rd aunt,2nd aunt,big aunt,cassiejies,emmerickor,geraldine,wanling,angela,ansabel,aloysius
huiru,ben,cheowyong,huaan,brenda!
sorry if i didnt mention you, i must have forgotten!
today was definitely a memorable day for me!
curry made a card for me, jz bought me outfitter girls shirt( the shirt i wanted to buy! thanks babe ;D ), syazana got me a mug that was uber cute!,wanlin and cassan they all got me a guigui bolster that is huggable! and chunfeng kor got me a dale that is so cute lah!
wanlin they all got me a cake leh! i was damn touched lah
recess wanlin suddenly say wanted to go toilet and she retied her whole hair and when we went up to class, the birthday cake was there and they sang me birthday song!
AHHHHHHH, i really damn happy luh!
thanks guys ;D
i love you all manymanymanymanymanymany lah!
then after school went to eat sakae with wanlin,zhiyu,mandy,leroy,syazana and the bitch ;D
we ate like nobody's business leh!
THE SAKAE GUY DAMN CUTE
wheeeeeeee!
HAHAHAH =x
we kept ordering lah, damn funny
and after eating i went to get my contacts and roses for my babes!
so many happy things happen today and this is one of the best birthdays i had!
thanks for everyevery thing
BIG KISSSSSSSSSS!
thank you bendaddy, you're nice enough to mail me my bday gift ;D
loveya too ;D
i got so many things to say i dont know how to put it across
but yeah, i am thankful for all the great people i have in my life
YAYYYYYYY
val is a lucky girl ;D

No comments: